Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SalutationS


To the world wide web allow me to welcome you to what I would like to call the begining. As a collaborative masterpiece of my moms and pops I came into the world ready to grow. Grow in a way that celebrates and honors the gift of life they provided for me. I walk, talk and imprint the planet with the ability to create and document a range of ideas,thoughts ,visions, emotions,etc. I earned the name to rock hard for more than just fame. I'm only skimming the surface in choices that I make to create. With the dicipline behind living a creative lifestyle, I walk the path of a graffitti writer with the intention of keeping the soul inside our cultures artform. Yeah that's right SOUL POWER. Stay tuned stay focused & Stay Strong as I'm about to share a gang of pieces and some of the stories behind them. Thanks for checking me out........
1000

No comments: